This magazine is described as being for “makers, dreamers and plant lovers” so it had to be added to my collection as I’m all three of those things. It’s a beautiful, independently published keepsake magazine full of beautiful imagery and inspiring features, craft projects, foraging tips, wild food recipes and more! This handbag-sized magazine is published by natural dyer, Rebecca Desnos, and is perfect for plant lovers and creatives all over the world. There are no adverts inside and it has been lovingly created to be treasured in your bookshelf forever. Some highlights from this issue for me are:
• How to make watercolour paints from petals.
• A recipe for dyeing fabric with berries.
• Tips for growing and using edible flowers.
• Beautiful illustrated moon ritual colouring pages by Jo Cauldrick, from ‘The Moon Journal’.
• Explore the benefits of rewilding and going barefoot.
• Inspiring interviews with small sustainable businesses including the lovely Sophie Parker of Betony & Sage, whose brilliant candles I stock!
• The benefits of exploring our local plants – what we need is often growing on our doorstep!